Awesome English Language Center
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions.
KL is widely recognised for numerous landmarks, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers), Petaling Street flea market, and Batu Caves, which is over 400 million years old.
About the school:
Awesome English Language Center was opened back in 2012. Since then Awesome has been known for its wide environment filled with students from more than 20 countries.
– 5 days/week: from Monday – Friday
– Morning classes start at 8:30am, end at 12:30pm
– Afternoon classes start at 2pm, end at 6pm
– Lunch break 12:30pm – 2pm
How to apply:
*Please include this code MLKL01 in your email application*
– Applicants who are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
– We would welcome any questions related to this position.
Salary & Benefits
– Start out at $1300month during probation
– After 3 months probation, your salary will go up to $1,600
– If you have really good teaching experience, our School is open to negotiate the salary.
– Free housing & Health insurance provided.
– 100% work permit sponsored
– Have a university degree (in Education/ English/ Linguistic is our top priority).
– Native English speaker.
– Have a teaching certificate (e.g. CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
– Under 45 years old
– We would also welcome fresh graduates with at least 1 year teaching experience (along with these qualifications mentioned above)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com