Top Schools & Recruiters
More InformationA new, purpose-built International Kindergarten in Harbin, China is looking to hire native English speaking, university degree holders to join their teaching team.
Plan and deliver the IB curriculum; compile the teaching materials that conform to the core concept of IB curriculum.
Deliver classes Monday - Friday 8.00 - 4.30pm, there will be 3 teachers per class and every class has maximum of 25 students.
3．Design the teaching procedures according to the teaching content, the actual situation and the individual needs of the students, to ensure the results.
4. Stimulate students' interest in learning, help them develop exceptional learning methods and habits.
5. Share responsibility with other teachers for daily communication with parents.
Essential Skills and Abilities
1. Demonstrated knowledge of curriculum and the needs of children (3-6 Years old)
2. Demonstrated significant teaching experience with early childhood (3-6 Years old) as a teacher working directly with children, parents and families.
3. Demonstrated evidence of classroom management skills.
4. Demonstrated writing accurate records and to communicate with parents and administrators,
5. Demonstrated the interpersonal skills to network with other teachers.
6. Have a clear understanding of the curriculum standards for preschool classes
Salary & Benefits
Job Title: Early Childhood Educator
· Monthly Salary: RMB 12000-18000 (2-3times city average)
· Housing allowance: RMB 2000
· Flight bonus
· Accident Insurance
· Support and Training Provided
· Breakfast and Lunch Provided
IB curriculum training
Qualifications / Requirements
Native English speaker
University Degree holder
120hr TESOL /TEFL Certificate
Fully credentialed/certified teacher with license for pre-school education or graduated from relevant educational area is preferred.
Experience as a pre-school or infant/toddler teacher or caregiver preferred.
First Aid and CPR certifications is an advantage.
Knowledge of current educational and instructional methodologies and techniques.